BrightMAX™ 50 – 1,000 bp DNA Ladder
For a Precise, Accurate & Highly Stable size estimation of fragments on Agarose Gels
BrightMAX™ 50 – 1,000 bp DNA Ladder is a precise and highly stable DNA Marker suitable for sizing double-stranded DNA from 50 bp to 1 kb. Ready-to-use, it contains loading dyes with one or two migration visualisation dyes.
It is composed by 14 fragments: One step Ladder ranging from 50-500 base pairs and another ranging from 100-500 base pairs.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|L0009-S||20 μg||34 €|
|L0010||250 μg||217 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Ready-to-use format for a perfect visualization on agarose gel.
- Well-defined bands patterns.
- Highly Stable at Room Temperature.
- Bright and accurate.
- Tested with Ethidium bromide and Gel green.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Concentration: 0.1 μg/μL
Includes for 50 µg :
– 50 μg of BrightMAX™ DNA Ladder (0.1 μg/μL)
- Molecular weight standards for gel electrophoresis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Agarose gel Electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Stable at room temperature. For long term, store at -20 ºC.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Pérez‐Sierra, A., Alvarez, L. A., Vercauteren, A., Heungens, K., & Abad‐Campos, P. (2011). Genetic diversity, sensitivity to phenylamide fungicides and aggressiveness of Phytophthora ramorum on Camellia, Rhododendron and Viburnum plants in Spain. Plant Pathology, 60(6), 1069-1076.
- Restrepo, J., Ortiz, L., Cardona, X., & Olivera, M. (2012). Evalucación de la sensibilidad y especificidad del diagnóstico Molecular del Staphylococcus aureus en leche de vacas afectados por mastitis. Biosalud, 11(2), 40-51.
- Botero, R., & Esteban, J. (2012). Diagnóstico molecular del Staphylococcus aureus en leche de vacas afectada por mastitis.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here