Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), Molecular Biology Grade, is an organosulfur compound and polar aprotic solvent routinely used in organic chemistry and Molecular Biology.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0215-S||50 mL||22 €|
|BR0215||100 mL||36 €|
|BR0216||250 mL||72 €|
|BR0218||1,000 mL||124 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, international shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-lot consistency.
- Proven performance: for described applications.
- Highest quality: free of DNases, RNases, phosphatases and proteases.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Molecular Formula: (CH3)2SO
- M = 78.13 g/mol
- CAS [67-68-5]
- Appearance: Clear, Colorless Liquid
- Purity: ≥ 99.9%
- Water: ≤ 0.1 %
- Density: 1.10 g/cm3
- RNase: None Detected
- DNase: None Detected
Includes for 1,000 mL:
– 1,000 mL Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO)
- Freezing cells.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature. DMSO will congeal easily and may remain a solid at cool temperatures. Warm slightly to return to liquid state.
- Shelf life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here