GC PCR Enhancer Kit
For PCR amplifications of targets with high GC content
The presence of secondary structures by a high GC content is one of the reasons that reduce or cancel the PCR yield. GC PCR Enhancer Kit allows PCR amplifications of targets with high GC content. GC Enhancer is a PCR additive, used in conjunction with DNA polymerase to optimise PCR of GC-rich templates.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0080||100 rxn||69 €|
|P0081||500 rxn||254 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-lot consistency.
- Proven performance: for described applications.
– GC PCR Enhancer Solution (10x) (includes Triton X-100 on the mix)
– 500 U Horse-Power™ Taq DNA polymerase
– Buffer (10x)
– 25 mM MgCl2
– TruePure™ dNTPs Mix (2mM each)
- PCR additive to be used in PCR of GC-rich templates.
- PCR of templates with complex secondary structures.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel Pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in thi
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here