HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Mini Spin Kit
For a Reliable, Easy & Rapid DNA Purification from whole Blood, Plasma, Serum, Buffy coat and Cell culture
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Mini Spin Kit is a reliable, easy-to-use and rapid method for high-quality genomic DNA Purification from various sources, including: whole blood, plasma, serum, buffy coat and cell culture. The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based in DNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0044-S||20 rxn||56 €|
|AN0044||50 rxn||119 €|
|AN0045||100 rxn||199 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Fast protocol: results in 28 minutes.
- High-quality genomic DNA purification from various sources.
- Reproducible extraction of high molecular weight genomic DNA purified.
- Safe and convenient: avoids phenol/chloroform extraction.
- Efficient: 3-6 µg of genomic DNA from a 200 µL blood sample.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 50 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 20 mL BLY Buffer
– 15 mg Proteinase K
– 30 mL WB1 Buffer
– 6 mL WB2 Buffer
– 10 mL EB Buffer
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- DNA sequencing.
- Southern blot analysis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
– Tested on a lot-to-lot basis by isolating total DNA from 200 µL of whole human blood.
– DNA purified is analysed by:
- Spectrophotometer: Ratio 260/ 280 (1.8-2.0).
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Recommendations: If any kit reagent forms a precipitate, warm at 55–65 °C until the precipitate dissolves, and allow to cool to room temperature before use.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase K (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here