HigherPurity™ Plant DNA Purification Kit
For a Highly Efficient, Convenient & Rapid Purification of Total DNA from a variety of Plant Tissues
HigherPurity™ Plant DNA Purification Kit offers a highly efficient, convenient and rapid method for purification of total DNA from a variety of plant tissues. The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based in DNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|Cat. No.||Size||Price||Promo Price|
|AN0110-S||20 rxn||39 €|
|AN0110||50 rxn||99 €|
|AN0112||100 rxn||179 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly efficient: yields up to 5˞-40 μg total DNA from young leaves.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Really easy and fast procedure: it takes 56 minutes to get results with minimal handling steps.
- Versatile: high quality DNA obtained from several types of plants.
- Mini format.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 DNAprep Spin Columns
– 50 Filter columns
– 50 Elution tubes (1.5 mL)
– 100 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 24 mL BL1 Buffer
– 8 mL BL2 Buffer
– 15 mL BL3 Buffer
– 22 mL Wash Buffer 1
– 10 mL Wash Buffer 2
-15 mL Elution Buffer
-1 ml RNase A Solution (10 mg/mL)
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Southern blotting.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Isolated from a 100 mg young leaf sample, quantified with a spectrophotometer and analysed by electrophoresis.
- Recommendations: After addition of RNase A to Buffer S-I reagent can be stored at 4 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15–25 °C). Store RNase A Solution at -20 °C
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Soffritti, G., Busconi, M., Sánchez, R. A., Thiercelin, J. M., Polissiou, M., Roldán, M., & Fernández, J. A. (2016). Genetic and Epigenetic Approaches for the Possible Detection of Adulteration and Auto-Adulteration in Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) Spice. Molecules, 21(3), 343.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here