HigherPurity™ Soil DNA Isolation Kit
For a High Quality, Convenient & Easy High Quality DNA Isolation from Soil samples
HigherPurity™ Soil DNA Isolation Kit provides a high quality, convenient and easy-to-use method technique to isolate high quality DNA from soil samples. The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based in DNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts as guanidinium thiocyanate.
Extractions are rapidly and efficiently lysed by bead beating. The sample DNA is then bound to the surface of a silica membrane that is inside the CleanEasy™ Spin Columns and washed and the bound DNA is then desorbed from the surface of the membrane. The inhibitors of the downstream PCR will be removed with the buffers system included in the kit.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0140-S||20 rxn||56 €|
|AN0140||50 rxn||119 €|
|AN0141||100 rxn||179 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High quality DNA isolated from soil samples.
- Time-Saving: rapid isolation of ready-to-use DNA within 58 minutes.
- Easy, safe and convenient: avoids phenol/chloroform extraction.
- High purity: eliminate humic acid, polysaccharides, phenol compounds and enzyme inhibitor from stool samples.
- Sample Size: mini Kit Prep: 0.2~ 1 g of soil sample.
- Efficient: soil samples are lysed by bead beating.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 100 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 50 Dry bead tube
– 12 g Glass Bead
– 40 mL Lysis Solution 1 (LS1)
– 20 mL WB1 Buffer
– 35 mL EB Buffer
– 15 mL Inhibitor Removal Buffer (IR-Buffer)
– 50 microcentrifuge tube (1.5 mL)
– 15 mL Buffer A
– 25 mL Buffer
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Digestion with restriction enzymes.
- Automated sequencing.
- PCR template.
- Southern Blots.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
– Tested for isolation of DNA from soil sample.
– The quantity and quality of purified DNA attend to:
- Ratio 260/ 280 (1.8-2).
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Precautions: Please wear gloves when using this product. Avoid all skin contact with kit reagents. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase K (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here