HigherPurity™ Tissue Total RNA Purification Kit
For an Highly Efficient, Rapid & Convenient Purification of Total RNA from a variety of Tissue and Culture Cells
HigherPurity™ Tissue Total RNA Purification Kit offers an highly efficient, rapid and convenient method for purification of Total RNA from a variety of tissue and culture cells. The kit is based in nucleic acid ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts. Tissue samples can be efficiently homogenized in a microcentrifuge tube using the provided micropestle.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0150-S||20 rxn||58 €|
|AN0150||50 rxn||139 €|
|AN0152||100 rxn||238 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly efficient: yields up to 100 µg RNA/column.
- Pure RNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Easy and fast procedure: it takes 28 minutes, with minimal handling.
- Mini format.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 25 mL Buffer BLY
– 30 mL Wash Buffer 1
– 15 mL Wash Buffer 2
– 10 mL RNase-free ddH2O
– 50 RNAprep spin column
– 50 Filter Column
– 100 Collection tube (2 mL)
– 50 microtube (1.5 mL)
– 50 Micropestle
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Northern blotting.
- cDNA library construction.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Total RNA is isolated from a 30 mg thorax muscle tissue sample.
- Purified RNA is quantified using a spectrophotometer with a typical yield of more than 10 µg of Total RNA and an A260nm/A280nm ratio of 1.9-2.1.
- Quality is further checked by agarose gel electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15–25 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here