Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase with TruePure™ dNTPs
Highly Purified (>98%) for Routine Amplifications
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase is a pure, versatile and thermostable recombinant enzyme produced in an E. coli strain, which carries the cloned pol gene from Thermus aquaticus. The enzyme has 5’→3’ polymerase activity and a weak 5’→3’ exonuclease activity but no 3’→5’ exonuclease activity (proofreading).Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0026||500 U+ 2 mM each (1 mL)||78 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: greater than 98% confirmed by SDS-PAGE.
- Highest quality: high activity, specificity, thermostability and performance in PCR.
- Highly efficient: reactivation buffer improved.
- Thermostable: half-life at 94 ºC is 40 minutes.
- Adds extra nucleotides: preferentially adenine, without template at 3´ends leaving 3´overhangs PCR fragments.
- Incorporates modified nucleotides: biotinylated, fluorescently labelled, etc.
- Molecular Weight: 94 kDa.
- Convenient: available in different concentrations, sizes and solutions.
- Complete solution: includes MgCl2.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
25 mM Tris-HCl pH 9.0 at 25 °C, 50 mM KCl, 2 mM MgCl2, 0.1 mg/mL gelatine, 200 µM dATP, dGTP, dTTP, 100 µM [α32-P] dCTP (0.05 µCi/nmol) and 12.5 µg activated salmon sperm DNA.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to catalyse the incorporation of 10 nanomoles of dNTPs into acid-insoluble material in 30 minutes at 74 °C.
Includes for 500 U:
– 100 μL Horse-Power™ Taq Polymerase (5 U/μL)
– 25 mM MgCl2 (1.5 mL)
– 1.5 mL Buffer (10x)
– 1 mL TruePure™ Ultrapure dNTPs (2 mM each)
- Routine amplifications.
- Colony screening (see Horse-Power™ Red-Taq DNA Polymerase).
- Amplifications up to 5 kb using plasmid, viral or genomic DNA as template.
- PCR fragments amplification for TA or GC cloning.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Functionally tested in PCR.
- Free of bacterial DNA (by qPCR).
- Exempt of nucleases (endo-, exo and ribonucleases) activities guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 °C (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here