PBS with Tween™ 20 Buffer (pH 7.4)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Phosphate-Buffered Saline with Tween™ 20 (PBS-T) is a high quality, reliable and convenient water-based salt solution ideal for use in sample preparation and as a wash buffer in general immunoassay applications.
It includes Tween™ 20, a non-ionic detergent additive that reduces non-specific binding and protein-protein interaction during the wash step in protein and immunoassay procedures such as ELISA and Western blotting. Decreasing the non-specific binding and staining makes ELISA results and blots easier to interpret.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0005||8 L||8 Tablets||49 €|
|BR0006||16 L||16 Tablets||88 €|
|BR0007||50 L||50 Tablets||198 €|
|BR0092||100 L||100 Tablets||356 €|
|BR0008||1 L||1x||38 €|
|BR0010||1 L||10x||64 €|
If you are interested in a different ph Formulation, specifications, Size or Concentration, please Contact us, we will offer this Product to you at the same price than Stocked Products from 1st unit.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Convenient: available in tablets and time-saving ready-to-use solution.
- Complete solution: includes a non-ionic detergent.
- Proven performance for general immunoassay applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: analytical grade.
- Composition: 0.14 M NaCl, 0.0027 M KCl, 0.05% Tween™ 20, 0.010 M PO43-
- pH: 7.4 ± 0.05 at 25 ºC
Tablets format – Includes for 1 unit:
– Exactly pre-weighed tablets and solution (10x)
Aqueous solution format – Formulation per liter:
0.01 M PBS, 0.138 M NaCl, 0.0027 M KCl and 0.05% Tween™ 20
- Washing buffer in immunolabelling techniques, such as ELISA and Western blotting.
- Blocking buffer for plate based assays.
- Protein-plate coating.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here