pSpark® Universal DNA Cloning Kit
Highly Efficient, Sccurate & Easy-to-use System compatible with Blunt and TA DNA Cloning
pSpark® Universal is a highly efficient, accurate and easy-to-use DNA Cloning kit ideal for a broad range of PCR fragments cloning applications. There is a range of DNA Polymerases available that do not generate PCR products with identical ends: proofreading DNA polymerases leave blunt ends while blends of polymerases and non-proofreading DNA polymerases leaves 3´A overhangs. Therefore, it is necessary to employ different vectors to clone both kinds of PCR fragments.
pSpark® Universal DNA cloning kit has been designed to save time, looking for a kit for several cloning scenarios. It is mainly composed of two cloning vectors which allow blunt or TA DNA cloning. For blunt DNA cloning and TA DNA cloning, pSpark® II DNA Cloning vector and pSpark® TA DNA Cloning vector, respectively, are included.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|C0019||20 rxn||173 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
Includes for 20 rxn:
– 20 µL pSpark® II (20 ng/µL)
– 20 µL pSpark® TA (50 ng/µL)
– 20 µL T4 DNA Ligase (5U/Weiss)
– 200 µL T4 DNA Ligase Buffer (5x)
– 150 µL PEG 6000 (10x)
– 1 kb Insert Control (20 ng/µL)
– Insert Control TA (30 ng/µL)
- Cloning of high fidelity PCR amplified products into pSpark® II Blunt DNA cloning vector.
- Cloning of non-proofreading PCR fragments into pSpark® TA DNA Cloning vector.
- Production of ssDNA.
- In vitro transcription from T7/SP6 dual-opposed promoters.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Functional test using a 1.0 kb PCR fragment.
- Functional test using a 600 pb PCR fragment.
- Recommendations: All pSpark® DNA cloning vectors are stable for at least 1 month at 4 °C and even at 20 – 25 °C for up to 2 days although storage temperatures above -20 °C are not recommended. In case of incident, such as a power failure, stored vectors should be tested with the supplied control insert before considering discarding it. However, please note that T4 DNA Ligase is extremely temperature-sensitive and storage temperatures above -20 °C inactivates the enzyme.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel Pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Aliaga‐Guerrero, M., Paullada‐Salmerón, J. A., Piquer, V., Mañanós, E. L., & Muñoz‐Cueto, J. A. (2017). Gonadotropin‐inhibitory hormone in the flatfish, Solea Senegalensis: Molecular cloning, brain localization and physiological effects. Journal of Comparative Neurology.
- Reñé, A., Alacid, E., Figueroa, R. I., Rodríguez, F., & Garcés, E. (2016). Life-cycle, ultrastructure, and phylogeny of Parvilucifera corolla sp. nov.(Alveolata, Perkinsozoa), a parasitoid of dinoflagellates. European Journal of Protistology.
- Paullada‐Salmerón, J. A., Cowan, M., Aliaga‐Guerrero, M., Gómez, A., Zanuy, S., Mañanos, E., & Muñoz‐Cueto, J. A. (2016). LPXRFa peptide system in the European sea bass: a molecular and immunohistochemical approach. Journal of Comparative Neurology, 524(1), 176-198.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here