qMAXSen™ Green qPCR MasterMix (High ROX™)
Exceptional Sensitivity, Specificity & Performance for real-time PCR
qMAXSen™ Green qPCR MasterMix 2x (High ROX™), offers exceptional Sensitivity, Specificity & Performance for real-time PCR using a Green fluorescent dye. Supplied as stabilized 2x reaction mixture, is a convenient and easy, ready-to-use premix to perform qPCR using an analogue fluorescent dye to SYBR® Green. The optimized MasterMix includes all the components required for running PCR reactions, except PCR Primers and template.
Available with the option of ROX™ as the internal passive reference dye. It provides an internal reference to which the reporter-dye signal can be normalized during data analysis.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|Cat. No.||Size||Price||Promo Price|
|E0532||2 x 1.25 mL (250 rxn)||99 €|
|E0539||4 x 1.25 mL (500 rxn)||189 €|
|E0546||16 x 1.25 mL (2,000 rxn)||749 €|
|E0542||4 x 12.5 mL (5,000 rxn)||1,296 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Exceptional Sensitivity: for increased limit of detection.
- High Specificity: due its Hot-Start Antibody technology.
- Safe: minimize contamination risk due its optimized protocol that reduces pipetting steps.
- Universal: both standard and fast cycling.
- Great signal-to-noise ratio.
- Versatile: compatible with most used real-time PCR instruments.
- Accurate Quantification of a variety of gene targets.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Taq Source: An E. coli strain with a cloned Taq DNA Polymerase gene from Thermus aquaticus.
Includes for 250 reactions:
– 2 x 1.25 mL qMAXSen™ Green qPCR MasterMix 2x (High ROX)
The MasterMix includes 2x mixture of dNTPs, HotStart DNA Polymerase, Mg2+, fluorescent detection dye, Reference dye & Proprietary Buffer Components.
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets.
- Gene expression.
- Low copy detection.
- High throughput applications.
- qPCR for post reverse transcription ste
- Functionally tested in Real Time PCR on Applied Biosystems StepOne® Real-Time PCR System.
ROX™ is a trademarks of Applera Corporation. StepOne® Real-Time PCR System is a trademarks of Applied Biosystems. SYBR® is a registered trademark of Life Technologies. Products may be covered by pending or issued patents or may have certain limitations.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipment at Blue Ice /Gel Pack.
- Storage: -20 °C upon receipt. ROX™ reference dye is sensitive to exposure to light. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here