TruePure™ dNTP Mix
Highest Purity (>99%) & Stability for High-End PCR
TruePure™ dNTP Mix offers a greater Purity than 99% and high stability for High-End PCR. The ready-to-use solution includes each dNTP (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP) mixed at a final concentration of either 8, 10 and 100 mM total. It has proven performance in all common Molecular Biology applications.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|N0030-S||1 mL, 2 mM each nt||8 mM|
|N0030||5 x 1 mL, 2 mM each nt||8 mM|
|N0031-S||1 mL, 2.5 mM each nt||10 mM|
|N0031||5 x 1 mL, 2.5 mM each nt||10 mM|
|N0033-S||1 mL, 10 mM each nt||40 mM|
|N0033||5 x 1 mL, 10 mM each nt||40 mM|
|N0032||1 mL, 25 mM each nt||100 mM|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: greater than 99% of each component confirmed by HPLC.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, protease, phosphatase, nuclease, human or E. coli DNA contamination.
- Time-saving: ready-to-use format that eliminates experiment preparation time.
- Highly stable.
- Proven performance for PCR.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Cat. No. N0030 includes:
TruePure™ dNTP Mix contains four TruePure™ Nucleotides (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP) (2′-deoxynucleoside 5′-triphosphates), each at a Concentration of 2 mM, in aqueous solutions (pH 8.5).
Cat. No. N0031 includes:
TruePure™ dNTP Mix contains four TruePure™ Nucleotides (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP) (2′-deoxynucleoside 5′-triphosphates), each at a Concentration of 2.5 mM, in aqueous solutions (pH 8.5).
Cat. No. N0032 includes:
TruePure™ dNTP Mix contains four TruePure™ Nucleotides (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP) (2′-deoxynucleoside 5′-triphosphates), each at a Concentration of 25 mM, in aqueous solutions (pH 8.5).
For use in all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Real-time PCR.
- High fidelity and long PCR.
- cDNA synthesis.
- DNA sequencing.
- DNA amplification.
TruePure™ dNTPs Certification:
- Exempt of DNAse, Protease, Phosphatase, Nicking, Nuclease, Human or E. coli DNA activities guaranteed by appropriate Quality tests.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel Pack.
- Storage: 20 °C. For short term (up to one week), exposure to Ambient Temperature is possible.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Rodriguez-Sanchez, A., Margareto, A., Robledo-Mahon, T., Aranda, E., Diaz-Cruz, S., Gonzalez-Lopez, J., … & Gonzalez-Martinez, A. (2017). Performance and bacterial community structure of a granular autotrophic nitrogen removal bioreactor amended with high antibiotic concentrations. Chemical Engineering Journal.
- Tejera, B. I., Rubio, M. A., Martínez-Moreno, J., Malia, M. R., Arizón, J. M., & García, A. S. (2009). Análisis farmacogenético de la cinética de absorción de ciclosporina en una población española de pacientes trasplantados cardíacos. Farmacia Hospitalaria, 33(6), 324-329.
- Anter, J., Demyda-Peyras, S., de la Torre, D., del Pilar, M., Campos-Sanchez, J., Luque de Castro, M. D., … & Alonso-Moraga, Á. (2015). Biological and health-promoting activity of vinification byproducts produced in Spanish vineyards. South African Journal of Enology and Viticulture, 36(1), 126-133.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here