Canvax is a leading Biotechnology company focused on Discovering, Developing and Commercializing Innovative and High-quality Life Science Solutions. To provide to our customers the most accurate solutions, Canvax is always searching for talented, trained and motivated Scientists who enjoy a challenging career in one of the leading R&D Spanish Biotech companies.
Canvax offers to its employees a nice work environment that contributes to their personal and professional development, work-life balance and important rewards for excellent work.
If you want to be part of a highly successful and rapidly growing Life Science family or are you interested in an Internship then please fill out the form and attach your Resume and Cover Letter in PDF format.
We are now looking for:
Business Development Manager
- Responsible for the commercial actions of the company to meet annual sales targets.
- Management and maintenance of existing relationships with the network of distributors, OEM customers or current end users, as well as the search for new customers, product advice, resolution of doubts and commercial incidents, always with the aim of maximizing sales and margins of the company.
- Coordination of the Marketing Department, through the cooperation with internal and external collaborators, including the creation of campaigns for the generation of commercial leads, newsletters, materials and brochures, social networks, etc.
- Negotiation of contracts (supply, distribution, etc.) with distributors, customers, etc.
- Preparation, delivery to the client and follow-up of commercial offers and quotations.
- Search for new strategic partners and coordination of new projects.
- Any action aimed at improving the company’s sales/margins.
- Bachelor’s degree and preferably PhD or Master’s degree related to Biochemistry, Biotechnology, etc (Life Sciences in general).
- 5 years of experience as account and customer manager, business development or commercial in the biological reagents sector.
- Very high level of English.
- Location: Indifferent
- Availability to travel to trade shows, events and congresses (10%) of the time.
1. Communication skills and high customer orientation.
2. Analytical thinking.
3. Planning and organization.
4. Proactivity and flexibility.
5. Capacity to analyze information.
6. Negotiation skills.
If you are willing to work in a growing company and you have good interpersonal skills, are organized, curious and results oriented, this position is for you!
Remuneration will be discussed based on the candidate’s profile and experience.
Fullfil the form and send us your CV!
To be updated with our latest Job Offers, please follow us in the main Social Media platforms.