1 M Tris Buffer (pH 7.4)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Tris-HCl or Tris (hydroxymethyl)-aminomethane hydrochloride is a high quality and convenient solution that has been used in a variety of biological systems. Its use include pH control in vitro and in vivo as its pH coincides with the typical pH of most living organisms. In Molecular Biology laboratories, it is used as a buffering system for electrophoretic procedures (TAE and TBE).Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0056||1,000 mL||Ready-to-use||48 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality and purity: free of DNase, RNase or protease contamination.
- Time-saving due its ready-to-use format that saves experiment preparation time.
- High purity of components used.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: analytical grade.
- Concentration: 1 M Tris-HCl.
- pH: 7.4 ± 0.05 at 25 ºC.
Includes for 1 unit:
– 1,000 mL Tris-HCl
- Used in several techniques in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry.
- Electrophoresis running buffer.
- Use for cell culture.
- Free of DNase, RNase or protease activities, guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipping: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature or at 4 ºC.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.