3 M Sodium Acetate Buffer (pH 5.2)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Sterile 3M Sodium Acetate solution, pH adjusted to 5.2 with glacial acetic acid.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0080||100 mL||Ready-to-use||44 €|
If you are interested in a different ph Formulation, specifications, Size or Concentration, please Contact us, we will offer this Product to you at the same price than Stocked Products from 1st unit.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Convenient: available in tablets and time-saving ready-to-use solution.
- Complete solution: includes a non-ionic detergent.
- Proven performance for general Immunoassay applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Biotechnology grade.
- Format: Solution.
- Concentration: 3M .
- Volume: 100 mL.
- pH: 5.2 ± 0.05 at 25 ºC.
Includes for 100 mL:
– 100 mL 3 M Sodium Acetate (pH 5.2) Ready-to-use Solution
- Ideal for a wide range of Molecular Biology applications.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Store the product in a dry place at Room Temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.