6X O-X Loading Buffer
For visual Tracking of DNA Migration during Electrophoresis
6X OX/Loading Buffer is used as a loading dye for visual tracking of DNA migration during electrophoresis. It incorporates Orange G and Xylene Cyanol FF as tracking dye. Orange G migrates comparatively very fast and corresponds to the migration of a 50 bp long DNA fragment in 1% agarose gel. Xylene cyanol FF migrates comparatively slower and corresponds to the migration of a 4,000 – 5,000 bp long DNA fragment in a 1% agarose gel.
The EDTA is included in the solution to protect samples from nuclease degradation. Glycerol is added to provide high density to the solution. Due to its high density, sample settles at the bottom of the well. It also helps DNA samples to be confined in the well without diffusing out from it.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|L0032||5 x 1 mL||25 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High quality.
- Proven performance for DNA Ladders preparation.
- Optimized to protect samples from nuclease degradation, provide high density and for sample confinement in the well without diffusing out from it.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Concentration: 0.15% orange G, 0.03% xylene cyanol FF, 60% Glycerol, 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.6) and 60 mM EDTA.
Includes for 5 mL:
-5 x 1 mL of selected Loading Buffer
- Preparation of DNA Ladders, Markers and Samples for loading on agarose or polyacrylamide gels.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Exempt of nuclease activities (endo-, exo and ribonucleases) guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: 4 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here