AgaPure™ GreenSafe Agarose Tablets
High Quality Standard Agarose with GreenSafe DNA Stain in convenient Ready-to-use tablets
AgaPure™ GreenSafe Agarose Tablets is a High Quality and Extremely Pure Agarose packed in a convenient blister pack. Each Tablet contains a predetermined amount of standard melting point agarose (0.5 g) and perfect amount of GreenSafe DNA dye. Standard Agarose forms very clear gels with all standard running buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your bio molecules.
Extremely pure Agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents which produces a low background and high contrast appearance after staining. This is especially important to obtain sharp and well-defined DNA and/or RNA bands with the highest sensitivity in the low molecular weight range. The high quality of agarose allows the good detection of small DNA bands size below 100 bp.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AGT003||100 Tablets x 0.5 g||131 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Performance Enhanced: thanks to its high purity and reliability with reduced error rates.
- Highest Quality: DNase/RNase-free – for all nucleic acid separation.
- Convenient: exactly preweighed format.
- Time-Saving Protocol: GreenSafe DNA Stain is already included in the tablet, eliminating the need to add an additional DNA stain.
- Fast results: fast dissolving protocol.
- Enviromental-friendly: our tablet format reduces ecological impact of transport.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Melting Point (1.5%): 88 ±1.5°C
- Separation range: 100 bp to >30 kb
- Product size: 100 tablets (0.5 g each)
- GreenSafe DNA Stain is a non-carcinogenic alternative to Ethidium Bromide.
– 100 AgaPure™ GreenSafe Agarose Tablets (0.5 g).
- DNA/RNA Electrophoresis.
- Ideal for separating nucleic acids of a wide range of sizes.
- Excellent for all Blotting applications.
- Purification of DNA fragments from the gel for further Molecular Biology applications.
- Southern and Northern blotting.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Free of DNA binders, inhibitors, DNases, and RNases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (20 – 24 °C). For long-term storage may also be done at 4–8 °C. Protect from moisture.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.