AgaPure™ Agarose HR (High Resolution)
For easy Separation of small DNA fragments and PCR products of between 20–800 bp
AgaPure™ Agarose HR (High Resolution) is a high quality, Molecular Biology Grade Agarose, suitable for the separation of small DNA fragments and PCR products of between 20–800 bp. It allows the separation of DNA fragments differing by a molecular weight of 2% and provides a good alternative to polyacrylamide electrophoresis.
In addition, AgaPure™ Agarose HR has an excellent clarity of gels at a concentration of as high as 5%. This provides electrophoresis results of a very good clarity. The melting and gelling point of the agarose which have lower values when compared to LE Agarose Standard and are higher than Agarose LM (Low Melting Point).Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AG008||50 g||189 €|
|AG009||100 g||359 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Ultra-high Resolution: high clarity and low background.
- Medium Melting and Gelling point values.
- Molecular Biology Grade.
- Highest Quality: free of DNase, RNase, electrically neutral and Biologically inert.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Appearance: White, fine, homogeneous, free flowing.
- Molecular Biology Grade.
- EEO ≤ 0.1
- Gel strength (1% gel) ≥ 750 g/cm2
- Fusion point (1.5% gel) ≤ 70°C
- Gelling point (1.5% gel) ≤ 33°C
- Ash ≤ 0.5%
- Moisture ≤ 10%
- Sulphate ≤ 0.1%
- Guaranteed to be free of DNA binders, inhibitors, DNases, and RNases.
Includes for 100 g:
– 100 g AgaPure™ Agarose HR (High Resolution)
- Conventional and preparative Electrophoresis of DNA and RNA fragments.
- Ideal for PCR product separations.
- Purification of DNA fragments from the gel for further Molecular Biology applications.
- Analysis of AFLP (Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphisms)
- Analysis of STR (Short Tandem Repeats)
- Analysis of tri-/tetranucleotide repeats.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Free of DNA binders, inhibitors, DNases, and RNases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (20 – 24 °C). Protect from moisture. Light Sensitive.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here