AgaPure™ Agarose LM (Low melting point)
High quality Molecular Biology Grade Agaroses with proven performance in most used applications
AgaPure™ Agarose LM is agarose chemically modified in which hydroxyethyl groups have been introduced into the agarose molecule. This substitution causes the agarose to gel at 30 ºC and to melt at 65 ºC. The lower gelling temperature ensures the agarose will be in a liquid state at a temperature range where “in-gel” manipulations can be performed without prior extraction of the DNA or RNA from the gel slice. Also, the properties of low melt agarose promote quick and thorough digestion of gel slices during extraction procedures. Agarose LM has low EEO (electroendosmosis, ≤0.1), allowing for sharp DNA banding and high resolution.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AG011||50 g||169 €|
|AG012||100 g||344 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Performance enhanced: thanks to its high purity and reliability with reduced error rates.
- Highest quality: free of DNase, RNase, electrically neutral and Biologically inert.
- Exceptional clarity: improves visualization, even at high concentrations.
- Low background: low absorption of staining agents.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Appearance: White, fine, homogeneous, free flowing.
- Molecular Biology Grade.
- Melting Point (1.5%) ≤ 65.5 ºC
- Gel strength (1.5%): ≥ 500 g/cm2
- Gelling temperature (1.5%): 24-28ºC
- Sulphate: ≤ 0.12 %
- EEO(pH 8.4, Wieme Method) ≤ 0.12
- Ash:≤ 0.4 %
Includes for 50 g:
– 50 g AgaPure™Agarose LM (Low melting point)
- Conventional and preparative electrophoresis of nucleic acids in a 100 – 25,000 bp range.
- Recovery of high quality RNA and DNA after electrophoretic separation.
- Direct enzymatic manipulations in the dissolved agarose gel.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Free of DNA binders, inhibitors, DNases, and RNases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (20–24 °C). Protect from moisture.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.