AgaPure™ PFGE Agarose
High quality Molecular Biology Grade Agaroses with proven performance in most used applications
AgaPure™ Pulsed-Field Gel Rlectrophoresis (PFGE) Agarose is a highly discriminative molecular typing technique, based upon the variable migration of large DNA fragments in an electrical field of alternating polarity.
PFGE Agarose is a high gel strength agarose, designed to separate high molecular weight DNA at lower concentrations. This agarose can also be used for general nucleic acid separation and has an exceptionally low absorption of staining agents.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AG002||50 g||109 €|
|AG003||100 g||209 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Performance enhanced: thanks to its high purity and reliability with reduced error rates.
- Highest quality: free of DNase, RNase, electrically neutral and Biologically inert.
- Exceptional clarity: improves visualization, even at high concentrations.
- Low background: low absorption of staining agents.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Gel strength (1%): ≥1800 g/cm2
- Molecular Biology Grade.
- Gel strength (1.5%): ≥3200 g/cm2
- Gelling temperature (1.5%): 36 ± 1.5 ºC
- Sulphate: ≤0.10%
- EEO: 0.12
Includes for 50 g:
– 50 g AgaPure™ PFGE Agarose
- Pulsed Field Gel Electrophoresis.
- Conventional Electrophoresis: can be used in a wide range of concentrations.
- Blotting Assays (Southern, Northern).
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Free of DNA binders, inhibitors, DNases, and RNases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature.
- Recommendations: Opened bottles should be capped tightly and kept in a low humidity environment. For greater separation capacity, keep the gel at 4 °C for 1 hour before use.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.