AgaPure™ Agarose LE (Standard Agarose)
High quality Molecular Biology Grade Agaroses with proven Performance in most used applications
AgaPure™ Agarose LE (Standard Agarose) is a High Quality and Extremely Pure Agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents which produces a low Background and high Contrast Appearance after staining.
It is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many Purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae and red algae. Standard Agarose forms very clear gels with all standard Running Buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your bio molecules.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AG005||100 g||58 €|
|AG006||500 g||169 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Performance Enhanced: thanks to its high purity and reliability with reduced error rates.
- Highest Quality: free of DNase, RNase, electrically neutral and Biologically inert.
- High Performance: due its low absorption of staining agents.
- Safe: due the abscence of toxicity.
- Exceptional clarity: improves transparency and visualization, even at high concentrations.
- Reliable and easy handling: thanks to its spectacular mechanical resistance.
- Fast results: quick gel preparation by simple dilution.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Moisture: ≤ 7%
- Ash: ≤ 0.4%
- EEO*: 0.05 – 0.13
- Sulfate: ≤ 0.1%
- Clarity 1.5 % (NTU): ≤ 3
- Gel Strength 1% (g/cm2): ≥ 1200
- Gel Strength 1.5 % (g/cm2): ≥ 2500
- Gelling Temperature 1.5 % (°C): 36 ± 1.5
- Melting Temperature 1.5 % (°C): 88 ± 1.5
- DNAse/ RNAse activity: None detected
- DNA resolution ≥ 1000 bp: Finely resolved
- Gel background: Very low
Includes for 500 g:
– 500 g AgaPure™ Agarose LE (Standard Agarose)
- DNA/RNA separation > 1Kb.
- Analytical and preparative electrophoresis.
- Excellent for all blotting applications.
- Excellent for DNA typing.
- Exceptionally low background of staining agents.
- Protein electrophoresis such as radial immunodiffusion.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Free of DNA binders, inhibitors, DNases, and RNases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (20 – 24 °C). For long-term storage may also be done at 4–8 °C. Protect from moisture. Light Sensitive.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Musso, N., Costantino, A., La Spina, S., Finocchiaro, A., Andronico, F., Stracquadanio, S., … & Emmanuele, G. (2020). New SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a Pet Cat with Severe Lung Disease in Italy.
- Albuquerque, C. A. D. (2019). Detection and characterization of Dichelobacter nodosus from sheep with different clinical manifestations of Ovine Footrot (Doctoral dissertation).
- Lazou, M., Tarushi, A., Gritzapis, P., & Psomas, G. (2020). Transition metal complexes with a novel guanine-based (E)-2-(2-(pyridin-2-ylmethylene) hydrazinyl) quinazolin-4 (3H)-one: Synthesis, characterization, interaction with DNA and albumins and antioxidant activity. Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry, 111019.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.