AMV Reverse Transcriptase
From Avian Myeloblastosis Virus, purified from E.coli
AMV Reverse Transcriptase, encoded by Avian Myeloblastosis Virus (AMLV) is an RNA-dependent DNA polymerase that synthesizes the complementary cDNA first strand from a single-stranded RNA template.
AMV Reverse Transcriptase (AMV RT) catalyzes the polymerization of DNA using template DNA, RNA or RNA:DNA hybrids. The enzyme possesses an intrinsic RNase H activity. AMV RT possesses multiple enzymatic activities including RNA- and DNA-directed DNA polymerase, DNA-RNA unwinding activity, a sequence- specific Mn2+ -dependent endonuclease and ribonuclease H.
Source: purified from E.coli strain harboring a plasmid that directs the synthesis of modified form of AMLV-RT.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0070||300 U||10 U/μL||112 €|
|P0071||1,000 U||10 U/μL||281 €|
|P0071-CS||1,000 U||20 U/μL||333 €|
Different specifications, sizes or Bulk Orders? please visit Custom Solutions or OEM partnerships.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Concentration: 10 U/µL
- Full Solution: includes Reaction Buffer 5x.
- High quality: free of RNase, and DNase (exo- and endonuclease) activities.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
One unit is the amount of enzyme required to catalyze the transfer of 1nmol of deoxynucleotide into acid-
precipitable material in 10 minutes at 37 °C, using poly(A) oligo dT as a template primer.
– AMV Reverse Transcriptase (10 U/μL)
– Reaction Buffer 5x
- RT PCR.
- Synthesis of cDNA.
- RNA Sequencing.
- Exempt of nucleases (endo, exo and ribonucleases) activities.
- Purity: >90% as judged by SDS-polyacrylamide gels with blue staining.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Zhu, M., Zhang, C., Zhou, P., Chen, S., & Zheng, H. (2022). LncRNA CASC15 upregulates cyclin D1 by downregulating miR-365 in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma to promote cell proliferation. Journal of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, 51(1), 1-7.
- Zhang, Z., Ao, P., Han, H., Zhang, Q., Chen, Y., Han, J., … & Zhuo, D. (2020). LncRNA PLAC2 upregulates miR-663 to downregulate TGF-β1 and suppress bladder cancer cell migration and invasion. BMC Urology, 20(1), 1-7.
- Jiang, X., Wang, J., & Fang, L. (2020). LncRNA WT1-AS over-expression inhibits non-small cell lung cancer cell stemness by down-regulating TGF-β1. BMC Pulmonary Medicine, 20(1), 1-6.
- Yang, L., Liu, G., Xiao, S., Wang, L., Liu, X., Tan, Q., & Li, Z. (2020). Long Noncoding MT1JP Enhanced the Inhibitory Effects of miR-646 on FGF2 in Osteosarcoma. Cancer Biotherapy & Radiopharmaceuticals.
- Liu, Y., Li, M., Yu, H., & Piao, H. (2019). LncRNA SRA1 is down-regulated in HPV-negative cervical squamous cell carcinoma and regulates cancer cell behaviors. Bioscience reports, 39(8), BSR20191226.
- Zhong, Y., Li, Y., Song, T., & Zhang, D. (2019). MiR-718 mediates the indirect interaction between lncRNA SEMA3B-AS1 and PTEN to regulate the proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Physiological genomics.
- Zhang, P., Liu, Y., Li, C., Zhang, L., Liu, Q., & Jiang, T. LncRNA PAPAS promotes oral squamous cell carcinoma by upregulating transforming growth factor‐β1. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry.
- Yang, S., Cai, H., Hu, B., & Tu, J. (2019). LncRNA SAMMSON negatively regulates miR-9-3p in hepatocellular carcinoma cells and has prognostic values. Bioscience Reports, BSR20190615.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.