Annexin V Apoptosis Detection Kit
For a Convenient, Easy & Fast method for Apoptosis Detection by Flow Cytometry and Fluorescence Microscopy
Annexin V Apoptosis Detection Kits are a convenient, easy-to-use and safe method for Apoptosis Detection. Annexins are a family of calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding proteins, which bind to phosphatidylserine (PS).
Externalization of phosphatidylserine residues on the outer plasma membrane of apoptotic cells allows detection via Annexin V. Once the apoptotic cells are bound with labelled Annexin V, it can be visualized with fluorescent microscopy or cytometry.
Since loss of membrane integrity is a pathognomonic feature of necrotic cell death, necrotic cells will stain with specific membrane-impermeant nucleic acid dyes such as propidium iodide, the membrane integrity of apoptotic cells can be demonstrated by the exclusion of these dyes.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|Annexin V-FITC||CA011||100 assays||199 €|
|Annexin V-APC||CA012||100 assays||199 €|
|Annexin V-Biotin||CA013||100 assays||199 €|
|Annexin V-PE||CA014||100 assays||199 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy and one step protocol: get results in 9 minutes.
- Detection Method: Flow cytometry (Ex = 488 nm; Em = 530 nm) and fluorescence microscopy.
- Mammalian Reactivity.
- Proven performance for both adherent and suspension cells.
- Versatile: most used kits availables.
- Safe: non-enzymatic assay that avoids fixation.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 100 assays:
-500 µL Labeled Annexin V
-50 mL Binding Buffer (10x)
-1 mL Propidium Iodide
- Detect early/middle stages of Apoptosis.
- Differentiate apoptosis from necrosis.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: All components should be stored at 4 ºC.
- Shelf Life: All components are stable for 2 years, if stored properly.
- Recommendations: Protect from light and do not freeze.
- Fernández‐Bedmar, Z., Anter, J., & Moraga, Á. A. (2018). Anti/genotoxic, longevity inductive, cytotoxic, and clastogenic‐related bioactivities of tomato andlycopene. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis.
- Martínez-Valdivieso, D., Font, R., Fernández-Bedmar, Z., Merinas-Amo, T., Gómez, P., Alonso-Moraga, Á., & Del Río-Celestino, M. (2017). Role of Zucchini and Its Distinctive Components in the Modulation of Degenerative Processes: Genotoxicity, Antigenotoxicity, Cytotoxicity and Apoptotic Effects. Nutrients, 9(7), 755.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.