Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)
High Quality & Proven Performance in a wide range of Applications
Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) is a Serum Albumin Protein derived from bovine blood. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. BSA is applicable for numerous biochemical applications including ELISAs (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay), immunoblots, and immunohistochemistry.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SUB001||Lyophilised (pH ~7)||25 g||71 €|
|SUB002||Lyophilised (pH ~7)||50 g||131 €|
|SUB010||30% (Solution)||25 mL||141 €|
|SUB011||30% (Solution)||50 mL||265 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High quality.
- Proven performance.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 mL:
– 50 mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)
– Dry Ice
- Each manufactured batch is rigorously controlled, from the collection and throughout all stages of its treatment and production through to final packaging on our premises.
- Sterility: All sera are tested for the absence of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, fungi, yeast and Mycoplasma. The sterility test is based on the European Pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Sterilization: filtration (Filter Size: 0.2 µm).
- Recommendation: In order to preserve all serum qualities, it is recommended to thaw out the serum, make aliquots, and re-freeze the produced aliquots rather than to thaw out and re-freeze the flask at each use. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles of solutions.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: -20 ºC or -80 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer). It is stable when stored at 4 ºC for up to one month.
- Guaranteed: 5 years, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.