BrightMAX™ 100 – 1,500 bp DNA Ladder
For a Precise, Accurate & Highly Stable size estimation of fragments on Agarose Gels
BrightMAX™ 100 – 1,500 bp DNA Ladder is a precise and highly stable DNA Marker suitable for sizing double-stranded DNA from from 100 bp to 1.5 kb. Ready-to-use, it contains loading dyes with one or two migration visualisation dyes.
It is composed by 11 fragments ranging from 100 – 1,500 base pairs, with 100 bp increments between bands. This DNA ladder was formulated by adding a unique DNA band, the 1,500 bp, to the 100 – 1,000 bp DNA ladder. The 500 bp fragment is at double intensity to serve as reference band. An exact amount of DNA in each band allows approximate quantification of DNA samples.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|L0013-S||20 μg||29 €|
|L0013||50 μg||39 €|
|L0014||250 μg||153 €|
We also offer this Product with different specifications or size (Custom Solutions), in higher amounts (Bulk Inquiries) or under OEM Basis (OEM Partnerships).
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Ready-to-use format for a perfect visualization on agarose gel.
- Well-defined bands patterns.
- Highly Stable at Room Temperature.
- Bright and accurate.
- Tested with Ethidium bromide and Gel green.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Concentration: 0.1 μg/μL
Includes for 50 µg :
– 50 μg of BrightMAX™ DNA Ladder (0.1 μg/μL)
- Molecular weight standards for gel electrophoresis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Stable at room temperature. For long term, store at -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Villa Suárez, J. M. (2022). Estudio poblacional de hipofosfatasia en la provincia de Granada y caracterización funcional y estructural de las variantes genéticas identificadas.
- Miranda‐Fuentes, P., García‐Carneros, A. B., Montilla‐Carmona, A. M., & Molinero‐Ruiz, L. Evidence of soil‐located competition as the cause of the reduction of sunflower Verticillium wilt by entomopathogenic fungi. Plant Pathology.
- Ortiz‐Bustos, C. M., López‐Bernal, A., Testi, L., & Molinero‐Ruiz, L. Environmental and irrigation conditions can mask the effect of Magnaporthiopsis maydis on growth and productivity of maize. Plant Pathology.
- Espiñeira, M., Herrero, B., Vieites, J. M., & Santaclara, F. J. (2010). Validation of end-point and real-time PCR methods for the rapid detection of soy allergen in processed products. Food Additives and Contaminants, 27(4), 426-432.
- Espiñeira, M., Atanassova, M., Vieites, J. M., & Santaclara, F. J. (2010). Validation of a method for the detection of five species, serogroups, biotypes and virulence factors of Vibrio by multiplex PCR in fish and seafood. Food microbiology, 27(1), 122-131.
- Espiñeira, M., Vieites, J. M., & Santaclara, F. J. (2009). Development of a genetic method for the identification of salmon, trout, and bream in seafood products by means of PCR–RFLP and FINS methodologies. European Food Research and Technology, 229(5), 785-793.
- Osman, I. H., Gabr, H. R., El-Etreby, S. G., & Mohammed, S. Z. (2014). Morphometric variations and genetic analysis of Lessepsian migrant Octopus aegina (Cephalopoda: Octopodidae). Journal of King Abdulaziz University, 25(2), 23.
- Alaniz, S., León, M., Vicent, A., García-Jiménez, J., Abad-Campos, P., & Armengol, J. (2007). Characterization of Cylindrocarpon species associated with black foot disease of grapevine in Spain. Plant Disease, 91(9), 1187-1193.
- Gramaje, D., Mostert, L., & Fortí, J. A. (2011). Characterization of Cadophora luteo-olivacea and C. melinii isolates obtained from grapevines and environmental samples from grapevine nurseries in Spain. In Phytopathologia Mediterranea (Vol. 50, No. Supplement, pp. 112-126). Firenze University Press.
- López Fernández, L. (2013). Papel de la N-glicosilación de proteinas en la virulencia de Fusarium oxysporum.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.