BrightMAX™ 100 – 2,000 bp DNA Ladder
For a Precise, Accurate & Highly Stable size estimation of fragments on Agarose Gels
BrightMAX™ 100 – 2,000 bp DNA Ladder is a precise and highly stable DNA Marker suitable for sizing double-stranded DNA from from 100 bp to 2 kb. Ready-to-use, it contains loading dyes with one or two migration visualisation dyes.
It is composed by 13 fragments ranging from 100-2,000 base pairs. The 500 bp fragment is at double intensity to serve as reference band. An exact amount of DNA in each band allows approximate quantification of DNA samples.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|L0015-S||20 μg||34 €|
|L0016||250 μg||217 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Ready-to-use format for a perfect visualization on agarose gel.
- Well-defined bands patterns.
- Highly Stable at Room Temperature.
- Bright and accurate.
- Tested with Ethidium bromide and Gel green.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 µg :
– 50 μg of BrightMAX™ DNA Ladder (0.1 μg/μL)
- Molecular weight standards for gel Electrophoresis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Agarose gel Electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Stable at room temperature. For long term, store at -20 ºC.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Molinero‐Ruiz, L., García‐Carneros, A. B., Collado‐Romero, M., Raranciuc, S., Domínguez, J., & Melero‐Vara, J. M. (2014). Pathogenic and molecular diversity in highly virulent populations of the parasitic weed Orobanche cumana (sunflower broomrape) from Europe. Weed Research, 54(1), 87-96.
- Corpas-Hervias, C., Melero-Vara, J. M., Molinero-Ruiz, M. L., Zurera-Muñoz, C., & Basallote-Ureba, M. J. (2006). Characterization of isolates of Fusarium spp. obtained from asparagus in Spain. Plant disease, 90(11), 1441-1451.
- Baos Muñoz, E. (2017). Caracterización y seguimiento de la resistencia a linezolid en staphylococcus epidermidis en la unidad de cuidados intensivos del Hospital Clínico San Carlos tras la descripción del primer brote de staphylococcus aureus linezolid resistente.
- Alaniz, S., León, M., Vicent, A., García-Jiménez, J., Abad-Campos, P., & Armengol, J. (2007). Characterization of Cylindrocarpon species associated with black foot disease of grapevine in Spain. Plant Disease, 91(9), 1187-1193.
- Gramaje, D., Mostert, L., & Fortí, J. A. (2011). Characterization of Cadophora luteo-olivacea and C. melinii isolates obtained from grapevines and environmental samples from grapevine nurseries in Spain. In Phytopathologia Mediterranea (Vol. 50, No. Supplement, pp. 112-126). Firenze University Press.
- López Fernández, L. (2013). Papel de la N-glicosilación de proteinas en la virulencia de Fusarium oxysporum.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here