BrightMAX™ 25 – 700 bp DNA Ladder
For a Precise, Accurate & Highly Stable size estimation of fragments on Agarose Gels
BrightMAX™ 25 – 700 bp DNA Ladder is a precise and highly stable DNA Marker suitable for sizing double-stranded DNA from 25 bp to 700 bp. Ready-to-use, it contains loading dyes with one or two migration visualisation dyes.
It is composed by 10 fragments and all bands (except 100 bp and 300bp) are supplied at approximately 40 ng/5 μl. The 100 bp and 300 bp bands have increased intensity relative to the other bands on an ethidium bromide-stained agarose gel.
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|L0007-S||20 μg||29 €|
|L0007||50 μg||39 €|
|L0008||250 μg||153 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Ready-to-use format for a perfect visualization on agarose gel.
- Well-defined bands patterns.
- Highly Stable at Room Temperature.
- Bright and accurate.
- Tested with Ethidium bromide and Gel green.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Concentration: 0.1 μg/μL
Includes for 50 µg :
– 50 μg of BrightMAX™ DNA Ladder (0.1 μg/μL)
- Molecular weight standards for gel electrophoresis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Stable at Room Temperature. For long term, store at -20 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Villa Suárez, J. M. (2022). Estudio poblacional de hipofosfatasia en la provincia de Granada y caracterización funcional y estructural de las variantes genéticas identificadas.
- Miranda‐Fuentes, P., García‐Carneros, A. B., Montilla‐Carmona, A. M., & Molinero‐Ruiz, L. Evidence of soil‐located competition as the cause of the reduction of sunflower Verticillium wilt by entomopathogenic fungi. Plant Pathology.
- Ortiz‐Bustos, C. M., López‐Bernal, A., Testi, L., & Molinero‐Ruiz, L. Environmental and irrigation conditions can mask the effect of Magnaporthiopsis maydis on growth and productivity of maize. Plant Pathology.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.