BrightMAX™ Lambda DNA/HindIII Marker
For a highly Efficient DNA Fragment Separation on Agarose Gels
BrightMAX™ Lambda DNA/HindIII marker is ready-to-use and can be visualized on agarose gel. It is composed by 8 fragments ranging from 125 to 23.13 kb in size: 125, 564, 2027, 2322, 4361, 6557, 9416, 23130 bp. Lambda DNA was completely digested by Hind III, phenol extracted, ethanol precipitated, dissolved in 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0) and 1 mM EDTA and it is supplied in 6X Loading buffer.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|L0020 -S||20 μg||24 €|
|L0020||50 μg||34 €|
|L0021||250 μg||99 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Ready-to-use format for a perfect visualization on agarose gel.
- Well-defined bands patterns.
- Highly Stable at Room Temperature.
- Bright and accurate.
- Tested with Ethidium bromide and Gel green.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Concentration: 0.1 μg/μL
Includes for 50 µg :
– 50 µg of DNA Ladder (0.1 μg/μL)
- Molecular weight standards for gel electrophoresis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Stable at Room Temperature. For long term, store at -20 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.