Buccal Swab Collection & Stabilization Kit
Efficient, Safe & Rapid all-in-one System for Collection, Stabilization and Transportation of Buccal Swab Samples
Buccal Swab Collection & Stabilization Kit provides an efficient, safe and rapid all-in-one procedure for the collection, stabilization and transportation of buccal swab sample at ambient temperatures.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SWC001||20 units||96 €|
|SWC002||100 units||323 €|
|SWC003||250 units||678 €|
We also offer this Product with different specifications or size (Custom Solutions), in higher amounts (Bulk Inquiries) or under OEM Basis (OEM Partnerships).
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy, fast and non-invasive: sample collection method.
- Cost-effective: save shipping costs shipping the samples at Room Temperature.
- Pure DNA: ready-to-use in all downstream applications, including sensitive downstream assays.
- Convenient: all-in-one kit that includes all the materials needed individually packed in a plastic packaging.
- Compatible with most DNA isolation methods.
- Increase the shelf life of your samples up to 2 years.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 100 rxn:
– 100 Swab Collection Tubes
– 100 Preservation Solution Tubes
- STR Analysis-Human identification.
- Paternity Tests.
- Research Genotyping.
- Rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15–25 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.