CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent
For a Highly Efficient, Easy & Non-toxic High-throughput Transfection
CANFAST™ is a Highly Efficient, Ready-to-& Non-Toxic new generation cationic Polymer. It has important features as DNA condensation and endosomal release, which improves gene transfection efficiency.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|T0082-S||0.5 mL||29 €|
|T0082||1.5 mL||69 €|
|T0083||1 mL||44 €|
|T0084||10 x 1 mL||349 €|
(1.5 mL = 375 – 750 transfections)
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High transfection efficiency and reproducibility in most common cell lines, both adherent and suspension cell lines.
- Non-toxic: minimal cytotoxicity with a cell survival rate higher than 90%.
- Serum-compatible in cell cultures.
- Easy and time-saving protocol: just 24 minutes for successful transfections with minimal handling.
- Optimized: direct application for most cell lines.
- Proven performance: for transient and stable transfections, adherent and suspension cells.
- Cost effective: minimal amount of DNA required and allows use of the same medium after transfection.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 1.5 mL:
-1.5 mL CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent (1 µg/µL)
-15 µL GFP-Plasmid Transfection Control (1 µg/µL)
(1.5 mL = 375 – 750 transfections)
- High-throughput transfection.
- Stable and transient transfections.
- Transfection of primary cells and cell lines.
- Transfection of adherent and suspension cells.
- All cellular analysis applications.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Transfection range of Green fluorescent Protein Expression vector in JURKAT cell line is >50%.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient temperature.
- Storage: 4 ºC.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Gómez-Melero, S., García-Maceira, F. I., García-Maceira, T., Luna-Guerrero, V., Montero-Peñalvo, G., Túnez-Fiñana, I., & Paz-Rojas, E. (2021). Amino Terminal Recognition by a CCR6 Chemokine Receptor Antibody Blocks CCL20 Signaling and IL-17 Expression via β-arrestin.
- Yago-Ibáñez, J., García-Pastor, C., Lucio-Cazaña, F. J., & Fernández-Martínez, A. B. (2020). Retinoic acid receptor-beta prevents cisplatin-induced proximal tubular cell death. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Basis of Disease, 165795.
- Pilná, H. (2019). Vliv interferon regulujícího faktoru 3 na imunitní odpověď proti viru vakcínie v atopickém organismu.
- Olmos, G., Martínez‐Miguel, P., Alcalde‐Estevez, E., Medrano, D., Sosa, P., Rodríguez‐Mañas, L., … & López‐Ongil, S. (2017). Hyperphosphatemia induces senescence in human endothelial cells by increasing endothelin‐1 production. Aging Cell.
- Martínez-Miguel, P., Valdivielso, J. M., Medrano-Andrés, D., Román-García, P., Cano-Peñalver, J. L., Rodríguez-Puyol, M., … & López-Ongil, S. (2014). The active form of vitamin D, calcitriol, induces a complex dual upregulation of endothelin and nitric oxide in cultured endothelial cells. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 307(12), E1085-E1096.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.