Catalase Activity Assay Kit
For a Fast, Easy & Highly Sensitive for Colorimetric/Fluorometric Measuring of Catalase activity
Catalase Activity Assay Kit is a fast, easy and highly sensitive for measuring Catalase activity in biological samples.
In the assay, catalase first reacts with H2O2 to producing water and oxygen. The unconverted H2O2 reacts 1:1 with the fluorogenic to produce a product highly fluorescent which is measured at Ex/Em=535/587 nm (fluorometric method) or at 570 nm (Colorimetric method).Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|CA063||100 assays||249 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Fast and easy protocol: it takes 34 minutes.
- Sensitive assays for measuring catalase in various biological samples.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 100 assays:
– 200 μL Probe (in DMSO)
– 20 mL CAT Assay Buffer
– 50 μL H2O2 (0.88 M)
– 250 μL HRP solution
– 1.5 mL Stop solution
– 5 μL Catalase Positive Control
- Determination of catalase activity by colometric or fluorometric assay.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Recommendations: Protect the kit from light.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: 4 ºC.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from date of purchase, if stored properly.
- Lima-Cabello, E., Morales-Santana, S., León, J., Alché, V., Clemente, A., de Dios Alche, J., & Jimenez-Lopez, J. C. (2018). Narrow-leafed lupin (Lupinus angustifolius L.) seed β-conglutins reverse back the induced insulin resistance in pancreatic cells. Food & Function.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.