Clean-Easy™ PCR & Gel Extraction Kit
For an Accurate, Rapid & Highly Efficient DNA Extraction from Agarose Gels & PCR products clean-up
Clean-Easy™ PCR & Gel Extraction Kit, developed as a 2-in-1 kit, provides an Accurate, Rapid and Highly Efficient method to Purify DNA and remove contaminants from reaction mixtures (e.g. PCR, digestion or labelling reactions), as well as Extraction of DNA from both TAE and TBE Agarose Gels.
The DNA is bound to Silica Membrane in presence of chaotropic salts, washed and then eluted in a separate tube. The purified DNA is ready to be used in all demanding Molecular Biology Applications, including Restriction Digestion, Ligation, Sequencing, Transfection into Mammalian Cells and in vitro Transcription.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0091-S||20 rxn||41 €|
|AN0091||100 rxn||101 €|
|AN0091-XL||250 rxn||230 €|
Advantages & Features
- Universal use: dual performance for both, PCR product cleanup and DNA Purification from Agarose Gels.
- Extremely fast and easy procedure: it takes 5 minutes to results with minimal handling steps.
- Reproducible yields.
- Versatile: compatible with a wide spectrum of size fragments, suitable since 100 bp up or any kind of agarose and gel buffer systems.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology Applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Also available, a kit for its specific use:
Includes for 100 rxn:
– 100 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 100 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 2 x 60 mL QG Buffer
– 25 mL PE Buffer
– 10 mL EB Buffer
- Fast Purification of DNA from Agarose Gels.
- Fast Purification of PCR products.
- Strict Quality Controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Tested in Purification of DNA fragments either Agarose Gel or PCR products and analyzed by Electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature (15–25 °C).
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 2 years, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.