Clean-Easy™ PCR Purification Kit
For Highly Efficient, Consistent & Rapid Purification of DNA and remove Contaminants from Reaction mixtures
CleanEasy™ PCR Purification Kit provides an highly efficient, consistent and rapid method to purify DNA and remove contaminants from reaction mixtures (e.g. PCR, digestion or labeling reactions). Comfortable CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns contains an exclusive membrane that allows DNA adsorption in presence of chaotropic salts and the removal of contaminants.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0063-S||20 rxn||49 €|
|AN0064||100 rxn||133 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Really fast and easy procedure: it takes 14 minutes to get results with minimal handling steps.
- Reproducible yields: high DNA Recovery (70-90%) and consistent yields of pure DNA.
- Sensitive: proven performance for DNA fragments as short as 75 bp.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 50 Collection tubes
– 25 mL PB Buffer
– 11.25 mL PE Buffer
– 9 mL EB Buffer
- Removal of proteins and salts from PCR, restriction digestion, dephosphorylation, ligation or labelling reactions.
- Changing of a restriction enzyme buffer.
- Re-purification of genomic DNA.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Tested in the purification of a 0.6 kb DNA fragment from PCR Mixture.
- Purified band is analysed in Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 2 years, if stored properly
- Vasta, V., Yáñez-Ruiz, D. R., Mele, M., Serra, A., Luciano, G., Lanza, M., … & Priolo, A. (2010). Bacterial and protozoal communities and fatty acid profile in the rumen of sheep fed a diet containing added tannins. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 76(8), 2549-2555.
- Valverde-Tercedor, C., Abadía-Molina, F., Martinez-Bueno, M., Pineda-Molina, E., Chen, L., Oestreicher, Z., … & Jimenez-Lopez, C. (2014). Subcellular localization of the magnetosome protein MamC in the marine magnetotactic bacterium Magnetococcus marinus strain MC-1 using immunoelectron microscopy. Archives of microbiology, 196(7), 481-488.
- López-Fernández, M., Fernández-Sanfrancisco, O., Moreno-García, A., Martín-Sánchez, I., Sánchez-Castro, I., & Merroun, M. L. (2014). Microbial communities in bentonite formations and their interactions with uranium. Applied Geochemistry, 49, 77-86.
- Avilés, C., Juárez, M., Azor, P. J., Pajuelo, P., Polvillo, O., Álvarez, F., … & Spain, S. (2007). Association of single nucleotide polymorphisms in the µ-Calpain and Calpastatin gene with proteases activities in Retinta beef cattle: Preliminary results. In 53rd Internat. Congress of Meat Science and Technology, Beijing, China.
- Nudelman, H., Valverde-Tercedor, C., Kolusheva, S., Gonzalez, T. P., Widdrat, M., Grimberg, N., … & Jimenez-Lopez, C. (2016). Structure–function studies of the magnetite-biomineralizing magnetosome-associated protein MamC. Journal of structural biology, 194(3), 244-252.
- Moreno, B., Vivas, A., Nogales, R., & Benitez, E. (2009). Solvent tolerance acquired by Brevibacillus brevis during an olive-waste vermicomposting process. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety, 72(8), 2109-2114.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.