qMAXSen™ Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) RT-qPCR Detection Kit [RdRp gene assays]
For Robust and Reproducible one-step Coronavirus Detection (Strain 2019-nCoV) [RdRp gene assays]
A novel Coronavirus, currently termed 2019-nCoV, was announced as the etiological agent of cases of ongoing Pneumonia outbreak in Wuhan City. This kit describes the use of real time RT-PCR for the in vitro detection of 2019-nCoV in respiratory specimens (sputum; nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal aspirates, washes or swabs; tracheal aspirates).
qMAXSen™ Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) RT-qPCR Detection Kit allows efficient cDNA synthesis and Real-Time PCR in a single tube. The kit includes a qPCR MasterMix supplied in a 2x concentration to perform real-time PCR. qPCR MasterMix (2x) contains all the reagent (except PCR primers, probe and template) needed for running PCR reactions. In addition, a separate RT Mix that comprises a balanced mixture of both RTase (Reverse Transcriptase) and RNase Inhibitor is also provided.
Additionally, the kit contain one sets of Primers and Fluorescent Probes to differentiate between 2019-nCoV and SARS-CoV (or bat SARS related CoV). The probes are readout in different channels. Coronavirus 2019-nCoV RNA targets are amplified and detected in the FAM channel, Coronavirus SARS-CoV (or bat SARS related CoV) RNA targets are amplified and detected in the HEX, VIC or JOE channel (depending on the equipment used).
Also, it includes a Positive Control (PTC) and Negative Control (NTC). The positive control is supplied to demonstrate that the PCR amplification is working efficiently with the supplied components. To confirm absence of contamination, a negative control reaction should be included every time the kit is used.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|E01560-S||50 rxn||Quote Request|
|E01560||100 rxn||Quote Request|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Best performance: Canvax™ qMAXSen™ qPCR technology has been Nominee as «Best New Life Sciences Product of 2018» at Scientists’ Choice Awards®.
- Relevant costs-savings: in comparision with other suppliers.
- Easy and fast detection by qPCR.
- Inclusivity: SARS like Coronavirus and specific detection of 2019-nCoV.
- Dual Color Multiplex Assay Format.
- Products in stock: Ready-to-ship immediately.
- Complete solution: includes Positive and Negative controls.
- Versatile: compatible with most used real-time PCR instruments.
Includes for 100 rxn:
– 1 vial of qPCR Master Mix (2x)
– 1 vial RT Mix
– 1 vial PCR Primer/ Probe Set
– 1 vial COVID-19 Positive Control (PTC)
– 1 vial Non-Template Control (NTC)
- Functionally tested in RT qPCR based on specific probe for activity, processivity, efficiency, sensitivity and heat.
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Maintain cold when thawed.
- PCR Primers/ Probe Set must be rehydrated in the dark. Mix gently and aliquot in different tubes. Store aliquots at -20 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipment with Gel Pack.
- Storage: Upon receipt of the kit, immediately store the components at -20 °C in a freezer without a defrost cycle. It is recommended to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
In response to the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV) emergency, this kit is intended to facilitate and support research. This kit is a method of assistant diagnosis for research use only and cannot be used as a basis for confirming or excluding cases.
Research Use Only (RUO). This kit has not been tested and validated by any public health agency.
PCR Primer/ Probe set is referenced in publicly available 2019-nCoV real-time PCR protocols (information can be found on the WHO website).
In case of doubt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here