Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), Molecular Biology Grade, is an organosulfur compound and polar aprotic solvent routinely used in organic chemistry and Molecular Biology.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0215-S||50 mL||24 €|
|BR0215||100 mL||39 €|
|BR0216||250 mL||77 €|
|BR0218||1,000 mL||135 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, international shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-lot consistency.
- Proven performance: for described applications.
- Highest quality: free of DNases, RNases, phosphatases and proteases.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Molecular Formula: (CH3)2SO
- M = 78.13 g/mol
- CAS [67-68-5]
- Appearance: Clear, Colorless Liquid
- Purity: ≥ 99.9%
- Water: ≤ 0.1 %
- Density: 1.10 g/cm3
- RNase: None Detected
- DNase: None Detected
Includes for 1,000 mL:
– 1,000 mL Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO)
This product is designated as Molecular Biology Grade and is suitable for molecular biology applications such as:
- PCR (Polymerase chain reaction).
- Amplification of cDNA libraries.
- DNA sequencing.
DMSO is also widely utilized in the storage of cell lines and bacteriophage λ as a cryoprotective agent, but only as a sterile solution. To prepare sterile solutions use a teflon or nylon membrane to sterile-filter the DMSO – do not use a cellulose acetate membrane.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature. DMSO will congeal easily and may remain a solid at cool temperatures. Warm slightly to return to liquid state.
- Shelf life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.