DNase I Set, RNase-free
Highly Efficient on-column digestion of DNA
On-membrane DNase I Set (RNase-Free) is designed for a highly efficient on-column digestion of DNA during critical RNA purification procedures for downstream applications requiring DNA-free total RNA.
DNase I, RNase free, recombinant, is an endonuclease that cleaves DNA preferentially at phosphodiester linkages adjacent to a pyrimidine nucleotide, to release di-, tri-, and oligonucleotide products (on average producing tetranucleotides) with 5′-phosphorylated and 3′-hydroxylated ends. DNAse I acts on single-stranded DNA, double-stranded DNA, RNA-DNA hybrids, and chromatin. DNase I requires bivalent cations (Mg2+ and Ca2+) for maximal activity.
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|EZ0020||50 preps||109 €|
|EZ0021||100 preps||198 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly Efficient on-column digestion of DNA thanks to its innovative OM Buffer composition that ensures that the RNA remains bound to the column.
- Recombinant Bovine Pancreatic DNAse I, purified from coli (29 kDa monomer).
- Optimized Buffer included for on-column DNase digestion.
- Unit Definition: One Kunitz unit is defined as the amount of DNase I that causes an increase in A260 of 0.001 per minute per ml at 25 °C, pH 5.0, with highly polymerized DNA as substrate.
Includes for 50 preps:
– 500 μL DNase I (1500 Kunitz units)
– 2 x 2 mL OM Buffer*
* Standard DNase Buffers are not compatible with On-Column DNase digestion. The usage of other buffers may affect the binding of RNA to the Spin Column membrane, reducing RNA yield and integrity.
- Removal of Genomic DNA during the extraction of Total RNA using any Spin column Purification RNA Kit.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee every specification and the highest quality.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: DNase I at -20°C and OM Buffer at Room Temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here