Donor Foal Serum
High Quality & Proven Performance in a wide range of Applications
Serum is the liquid fraction of whole blood that is collected after the blood is allowed to clot; it is the blood plasma with the fibrinogens removed. Serum includes all proteins not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SUD001||25 mL||77 €|
|SUD002||2 x 25 mL||135 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High quality.
- Proven performance.
Includes for 50 mL:
– 50 mL Serum
– Dry Ice
- Each manufactured batch is rigorously controlled, from the collection of serum and throughout all stages of its treatment and production through to final packaging on our premises.
- Sterility: All sera are tested for the absence of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, fungi, yeast and Mycoplasma. The sterility test is based on the European Pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Sterilization: filtration (Filter Size: 0.2 µm).
- Recommendation: In order to preserve all serum qualities, it is recommended to thaw out the serum, make aliquots, and re-freeze the produced aliquots rather than to thaw out and re-freeze the flask at each use. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles of solutions.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: -20 ºC or -80 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer). It is stable when stored at 4 ºC for up to one month. For longer term storage, aliquot into working volumes and store.
- Guaranteed: 5 years, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.