Exonuclease I (E. coli)
From E. coli (20 U/μL)
Exonuclease I, the product of the sbcB gene of E. coli, is an exodeoxyribonuclease that hydrolyzes single-stranded DNA (ssDNA) stepwise in a 3′→5′ direction releasing 5′-mononucleotides and leaving the terminal 5′-dinucleotide intact.Quote request
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|EZ0016||5,000 U||20 U/µL||59 €|
|EZ0017||20,000 U||20 U/µL||218 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High Specific Activity: 185,000 U/mg.
- 3′ -> 5′ single strand exonuclease.
- Versatile: suitable with a wide-range of Buffer conditions.
- Compatible with Magnesium.
- Complete solution: supplied with 10x Exonuclease I Reaction Buffer.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will catalyze the release of 10 nmol of acid-soluble nucleotide in a total reaction volume of 50 μl in 30 minutes at 37 °C in 1X Exonuclease I Reaction Buffer with 0.17 mg/ml single-stranded [3H]-DNA.
Includes for 5,000 U:
– 5,000 U Exonuclease I (20 U/μL)
– 375 μL Exonuclease I Reaction Buffer (10x)
* 10x Reaction Buffer: 670 mM Glycine-KOH, 67 mM MgCl2, 100 mM 2-mercaptoethanol (pH 9.5, 25 °C).
- Removal of residual ssDNA, including oligonucleotides, from reaction mixes.
- Tested in the degradation of ssDNA and is free of detectable RNase, endonuclease and double stranded exonuclease activities.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.