FastPANGEA™ High Fidelity DNA Polymerase
For a Robust, Fast & Extreme Performance for all PCR applications
FastPANGEA™ High Fidelity DNA Polymerase is a second generation High-fidelity DNA Polymerase that offers extreme performance for all PCR applications. It generates long templates with an accuracy and speed previously unattainable with other thermostable DNA polymerases. The error rate of FastPANGEA™ DNA polymerase is at least 50-fold lower than a normal Taq DNA Polymerase.
It possesses the 5’→ 3´ DNA polymerase activity, 3´→ 5´ exonuclease activity and it generates PCR products with blunt ends. It is also suitable for amplification of long amplicons such as 10-15 kb of genomic DNA.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0031||50 units||2 U/μL||39 €|
|P0032||100 units||2 U/μL||63 €|
|P0033||500 units||2 U/μL||269 €|
|P0061||500 rxn (20 µl reaction)||MasterMix (2x)||138 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Second generation High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase.
- Extreme Fidelity: error rate is more than 50 times more accurate than normal Taq DNA Polymerase.
- Robust: maximal success with minimal optimisation.
- Very Fast: extension times are 15-30 seconds/kb.
- Increased product yield: with minimal amount of enzyme.
- Versatile: ideal for routine PCR, as well as long or difficult templates.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that incorporates 10 nmoles of dNTP’s into acid-insoluble form in 30 minutes at 75 °C under assay conditions: 25 mM TAPS-HCl, pH 9.0 (at 25 °C), 100 mM KCl, 1.5 mM MgCl2, 1 mM Beta-mercaptoethanol, 200 μM each dNTP and 10 μg activated calf thymus DNA in 50 μl.
Includes for 100 U:
– 100 U FastPANGEA™ High Fidelity DNA Polymerase (2 U/μL)
– 1.5 mL Buffer UNI (2.5x)
– 100 μL DMSO
– 100 μL MgCl2 (25 mM)
Master Mix (2x) -Includes* :
-4 x 1.25 mL FastPANGEA™ High Fidelity DNA Polymerase (2x)
– 500 μL DMSO (100%)
– 100 μL MgCl2 (25 mM)
*500 x 20 µl reactions
*200 x 50 µl reactions
- Primers extension.
- Long or difficult amplification.
- High-Throughput PCR.
- Functionally tested in PCR.
- Undetected bacterial DNA (by PCR).
- Note: Highly recommended for cloning into pSpark® DNA cloning vectors.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Lentini, Gaëlle, et al. «Structural insights into an atypical secretory pathway kinase crucial for Toxoplasma gondii invasion.» Nature Communications 12.1 (2021): 1-17.
- Jiménez Muñoz, R. (2020). Desarrollo de herramientas fisiológicas y genómicas para mejorar la calidad postcosecha del fruto de calabacín.
- García-Maceira, T., García-Maceira, F. I., González-Reyes, J. A., & Paz-Rojas, E. (2020). Highly enhanced ELISA sensitivity using acetylated chitosan surfaces.BMC Biotechnology, 20(1), 41.
- Otero Bilbao, A. (2014). Characterization of two metallocarboxypeptidases of M14D subfamily from bacterial and human origin.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.