First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
Efficient & Sensitive complete System for First strand cDNA Synthesis from RNA templates
First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is an Efficient & Sensitive System for First strand cDNA Synthesis from RNA templates. It includes s all the necessary components to synthesize first-strand cDNA, except the template RNA (total RNA or mRNA).
First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit features two optimized mixes, RT Enzyme Mix and RT Reaction Mix. RT Enzyme Mix combines Reverse Transcriptase and RNase Inhibitor, while RT Reaction Mix contains dNTPs, oligo(dT)18 primers, random hexamers, MgCl2 and an optimized buffer. The synthesized single-stranded cDNA is suitable for real-time quantitative PCR applications. The Kit has been formulated to provide high yields of full-length cDNA product and to increase sensitivity in RT-qPCR. Starting material can range from 10 pg to 5 μg of total RNA.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR007||50 rxn||204 €|
|PR008||100 rxn||387 €|
|PR008-XL||250 rxn||889 €|
We also offer this Product with different specifications or size (Custom Solutions), in higher amounts (Bulk Inquiries) or under OEM Basis (OEM Partnerships).
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Convenient: the Kit includes all the components needed.
- Highly Sensitive: full length cDNA starting at 10 pg – 5 μg of total RNA, due a novel RNase H treatment.
- Full-length first strand cDNA up to 10kb.
- Optimized to increase sensitivity in RT-qPCR and RT-PCR assays.
- Optimal reaction temperature: 50 °C
- Avoids RNA template degradation.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 μL Reverse Transcriptase (200U/µL)
– 500 μL cDNA Synthesis Buffer (5x)
– 50 μL dNTP Mix (10 mM)
– 50 μL Hexamer Primer (200ng/µL)
– 50 μL Oligo (dT)20(50µM)
– 25 μL RNase Inhibitor (50U/µL)
– 1 mL Nuclease-free Water
– 250 µL DTT (0.1 M)
• First Strand cDNA Synthesis for RT-PCR and RT-qPCR.
• Construction of full length cDNA Libraries.
• RNA Analysis.
The performance of First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is tested in an RT reaction using Human Total RNA. The sensitivity of the kit is verified by the detection of GAPDH transcript in 100 fg total RNA and the product generated is visualized on Agarose Gel.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipment at Gel Pack.
- Storage: Upon receipt of the kit, immediately store the components at -20 °C in a freezer without a defrost cycle. It is recommended to reduce freeze-thaw cycles as less as possible.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Koycheva, I. K., Vasileva, L. V., Amirova, K. M., Marchev, A. S., Balcheva-Sivenova, Z. P., & Georgiev, M. I. (2021). Biotechnologically produced Lavandula angustifolia Mill. extract rich in rosmarinic acid resolves psoriasis-related inflammation through Janus kinase/signal transducer and activator of transcription signaling. Frontiers in pharmacology, 940.
- Mladenova, S. G., Savova, M. S., Marchev, A. S., Ferrante, C., Orlando, G., Wabitsch, M., & Georgiev, M. I. (2022). Anti-adipogenic activity of maackiain and ononin is mediated via inhibition of PPARγ in human adipocytes. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 149, 112908.
- Mladenova, Saveta G., et al. «Anti-adipogenic Effect of Alchemilla monticola is Mediated via PI3K/AKT Signaling Inhibition in Human Adipocytes.« Frontiers in Pharmacology: 2179.
- Savova, Martina S., et al. «Ziziphus jujuba Mill. leaf extract restrains adipogenesis by targeting PI3K/AKT signaling pathway.» Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 141 (2021): 111934.
- Lago-Docampo, M., Tenorio, J., Hernández-González, I., Pérez-Olivares, C., Escribano-Subías, P., Pousada, G., … & Valverde, D. (2020). Characterization of rare ABCC8 variants identified in Spanish pulmonary arterial hypertension patients. Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-13.
- Petkova, Mariana, et al. «MICROBIOLOGICAL AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF TRADITIONAL BULGARIAN SOURDOUGHS AND SCREENING OF LACTIC ACID BACTERIA FOR AMYLOLYTIC ACTIVITY.» Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy 55.5 (2020): 921-934.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.