GC PCR Enhancer Kit
For PCR amplifications of targets with high GC content
GC PCR Enhancer Kit is an optimized Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (with TruePure™ dNTPs). It is a pure, versatile and thermostable recombinant enzyme produced in an E. coli strain, which carries the cloned pol gene from Thermus aquaticus. The enzyme has 5’→3’ polymerase activity and a weak 5’→3’ exonuclease activity but no 3’→5’ exonuclease activity (proofreading).
Additionally to Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase with TruePure™ dNTPs, the kit includes GC PCR Enhancer Solution (10x), supplied in a separate vial, that it is specially designed to amplify high-GC content targets with the higuest guarantee of reproducibility.
The presence of secondary structures by a high GC content is one of the reasons that reduce or cancel the PCR yield. GC PCR Enhancer Kit allows PCR amplifications of targets with high GC content. GC PCR Enhancer is a PCR additive, used in conjunction with DNA Polymerase to optimise PCR of GC-rich templates.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0080||100 rxn (20 μL assays)||39 €|
|P0081||500 rxn (20 μL assays)||99 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-lot consistency.
- Proven performance: for described applications.
- Assay Conditions: 25mM Tris-HCl pH9,0 at 25 °C, 50 mM KCl, 2 mM MgCl2, 0,1 mg/mL gelatine, 200 μM de dATP, dGTP, dTTP, 100μM[α32-P]dCTP (0,05μCi/nmol) and 12,5 μg activated salmon sperm DNA.
- Unit Definition: One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to catalyse the incorporation of 10 nanomoles of dNTPs into acid-insoluble material in 30 minutes at 74 °C.
– Horse-Power™ Taq Polymerase (5 U/μL)
– PCR Buffer (10x)
– 25 mM MgCl2 (1.5 mL)
– TruePure™ dNTPs (2 mM each)
– GC Enhancer Solution (10x)
- Routine amplifications.
- PCR of GC-rich templates.
- Amplifications up to 5 kb using Plasmid, Viral or Genomic DNA as template.
- PCR fragments amplification for TA Cloning.
- Functionally tested in PCR.
- Undetected bacterial DNA (by PCR).
- Undetectable nucleases activity (endo-, exo, and ribonucleases).
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel Pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in thi
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.