Molecular Biology Grade Antibiotic with Great Performance in a wide range of Applications
Gentamicin, an aminoglycoside antibiotic isolated from Micromonospora in 1963, is reported to have activity against Gram-negative bacteria, Gram-positive and some mycoplasmas.
The bactericidal effect of gentamicin is due to inhibition of protein synthesis in susceptible bacteria.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AB011||5 g||41 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Proven performance in described applications.
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- CAS Number: 1405-41-0
- Specific optical rotation: +107 to + 121°
- Loss on drying: <18%
- Activity anhydrous basis: >590 ug/mg
- Gentamycin content: C1a: 10 – 35%
C2+C2a: 25 – 55%
C1: 25 – 50%
- pH: 3.5 – 5.5
Includes for 5 g:
– 5 g Gentamicin Sulfate
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: 4 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.