GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain
A safe alternative of Ethidium Bromide (EtBr)
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain replace toxic Ethidium Bromide (EtBr) for the visualization of doublestranded DNA, single-stranded DNA, and RNA in Agarose and Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|E0206||500 μL||69 €|
|E0207||1 mL||99 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy-to-Use: replace EB with without changing your current imaging system.
- Superior signal to noise ratio.
- Safe: Non-toxic, non-mutagenic and non-carcinogenic by appropiate Quality and Safety Tests.
- Sensitive: Increase your sensitivity by reducing nonspecific background fluorescence, even for small fragments.
- Save-time: convenient ready-to-use format.
- Versatile: compatible with a wide variety of gel reading instruments.
- Excitation spectra: 270-490 nm (Tree fluorescence excitation peaks: 270 nm, 295 nm and one strong excitation peak 490 nm
- Excitation maximum, nm: ≈ 490 nm
- Emission maximum, nm: ≈530 nm
- Excitation light source: UV
– 500 μL GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain
- Non-carcinogenic alternative to Ethidium Bromide.
- Detection of DNA or RNA in Agarose gels by pre-staining or post-staining.
- Rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient temperature.
- Storage: between 2°C to 25°C protected from light.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here