HigherPurity™ Blood/Cultured Cell Total RNA Kit
For a Highly Efficient, Easy & Convenient Total RNA from fresh whole Human Blood and Cultured cells
The kit is a highly efficient, easy and convenient HigherPurity™ Blood/Cultured Cell Total RNA Kit designed specifically for purifying Total RNA from fresh whole Human blood and cultured cells.
It is based in the use of special detergents and chaotropic salt to lyse cells and inactivate RNase. Once all contaminants have been removed the purified Total RNA is eluted by RNase-Free Water.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0145-S||20 rxn||67 €|
|AN0145||50 rxn||143 €|
|AN0146||100 rxn||249 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly efficient: yields up to 2 μg from whole blood or up to 30 μg from 1×106 293T cells.
- Easy and fast protocol: ready-to-use Total RNA in 19 minutes.
- Convenient: flexible column applicability (centrifugation and vaccum).
- Optimized spin colums: for Total RNA extraction.
- High Binding capacity: < 100 μg Total RNA/column.
- Minimal Sample Volume: less of 300 μl whole blood is needed.
- Minimum elution volume: 40 μL.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 120 mL RL Buffer
– 25 mL Buffer
– 30 mL Wash Buffer 1
– 15 mL Wash Buffer 2 (concentrate)
– 10 mL RNase-free Water
– 50 RNAprep spin column
– 50 Filter Column
– 100 Collection Tube
– 50 Elution Tube
- Northern Blotting.
- Primer Extension.
- mRNA Selection.
- cDNA Synthesis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Total RNA is isolated from 300 μl of fresh whole Human blood.
- Purified RNA is quantified using a spectrophotometer with a typical yield of more than 2 μg of Total RNA and an A260/A280 ratio of 1.8-2.0.
- Quality is further checked by agarose gel electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature (15 – 25 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.