HigherPurity™ Blood & Cell Culture DNA Extraction Mini Spin Kit
For a Reliable, Easy & Rapid DNA Purification from whole Blood, Plasma, Serum, Buffy Coat and Cell culture
HigherPurity™ Blood & Cell Culture DNA Extraction Mini Spin Kit is a reliable, easy-to-use and rapid method for high-quality genomic DNA Purification from various sources, including: whole blood, plasma, serum, buffy coat and cell culture. The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based in DNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0044-S||20 rxn||56 €|
|AN0044||50 rxn||119 €|
|AN0045||100 rxn||199 €|
|AN0045-XL||250 rxn||417 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Fast protocol: results in 28 minutes.
- High-quality genomic DNA purification from various sources.
- Reproducible extraction of high molecular weight genomic DNA purified.
- Safe and convenient: avoids phenol/chloroform extraction.
- Efficient: 3-6 µg of genomic DNA from a 200 µL blood sample.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 150 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 20 mL BLY Buffer
– 30 mg Proteinase K
– 16 mL WB1 Buffer
– 20 mL WB2 Buffer
– 10 mL EB Buffer
Purified gDNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- DNA sequencing.
- Southern blot analysis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
– Tested on a lot-to-lot basis by isolating total DNA from 200 µL of whole human blood.
– DNA purified is analysed by:
- Spectrophotometer: Ratio 260/ 280 (1.6-1.8).
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Recommendations: If any kit reagent forms a precipitate, warm at 55–65 °C until the precipitate dissolves, and allow to cool to room temperature before use.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase K (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- del Río-Celestino, M., & Font, R. (2020). The Health Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables.
- Mateo-Fernández, M., Alves-Martínez, P., Río-Celestino, D., Font, R., Merinas-Amo, T., & Alonso-Moraga, Á. (2019). Food Safety and Nutraceutical Potential of Caramel Colour Class IV Using In Vivo and In Vitro Assays. Foods, 8(9), 392.
- Mateo-Fernández, M. (2019). In vivo and in vivo biological activity of cola beverages and different additives.
- Fernández-Bedmar, Z., Demyda-Peyrás, S., & del Río-Celestino, M. (2019). Nutraceutic Potential of two Allium Species and Their Distinctive Organosulphur Compounds: A Multiassay Evaluation.
- Anaya, G., Fernández, M. E., Valera, M., Molina, A., Azcona, F., Azor, P., … & Demyda-Peyrás, S. (2018). Prevalence of twin foaling and blood chimaerism in purebred Spanish horses. The Veterinary Journal, 234, 142-144.
- Fernández‐Bedmar, Z., Anter, J., & Moraga, Á. A. (2018). Anti/genotoxic, longevity inductive, cytotoxic, and clastogenic‐related bioactivities of tomato andlycopene. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis.
- Anaya, G., Molina, A., Valera, M., Moreno‐Millán, M., Azor, P., Peral‐García, P., & Demyda‐Peyrás, S. (2017). Sex chromosomal abnormalities associated with equine infertility: validation of a simple molecular screening tool in the Purebred Spanish Horse. Animal genetics, 48(4), 412-419.
- Dorado, J., Anaya, G., Bugno‐Poniewierska, M., Molina, A., Mendez‐Sanchez, A., Ortiz, I., … & Demyda‐Peyrás, S. (2017). First case of sterility associated with sex chromosomal abnormalities in a jenny. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 52(2), 227-234.
- Fernández‐Bedmar, Z., Anter, J., Alonso‐Moraga, A., Martín de las Mulas, J., Millán‐Ruiz, Y., & Guil‐Luna, S. (2017). Demethylating and anti‐hepatocarcinogenic potential of hesperidin, a natural polyphenol of Citrus juices. Molecular carcinogenesis, 56(6), 1653-1662.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.