HigherPurity™ Blood DNA Extraction Kit (5 mL or 10 mL)
For a Reliable, Easy & High-Quality isolation of DNA from 5 mL or 10 mL of Whole Blood, Buffy Coat or Cultured Cells
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit (5 mL or 10 mL) is a reliable, easy-to-use and rapid method for high-quality genomic DNA Purification from various sources, including: whole blood, buffy coat or cultured cells. The procedure includes: lysis, protein removal, DNA precipitation, washing and hydration.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0049||100 mL||81 €|
|AN0049-XL||1,000 mL||666 €|
20 reactions if processing 5 mL Blood samples
10 reactions if processing 10 mL Blood samples
We also offer this Product with different specifications or size (Custom Solutions), in higher amounts (Bulk Inquiries) or under OEM Basis (OEM Partnerships).
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly efficient: 100-250 μg of Genomic DNA from a 5 mL Blood sample (150-500 μg from a 10 mL).
- Versatile: high quality DNA obtained from different sources.
- Safe and convenient: avoids phenol/chloroform extraction.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
– 3 x 100 mL S1 Buffer
– 100 mL S2 Buffer
– 50 mL S3 Buffer
– 100 mg Proteinase K
– 15 mL EB Buffer
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- DNA sequencing.
- Southern blot analysis.
– Tested on a lot-to-lot basis by isolating total DNA from 5 mL of whole Human Blood.
– DNA purified is analysed by:
• Spectrophotometer: Ratio 260/ 280 (1.6-1.8).
• Agarose gel Electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage. If any kit reagent forms a precipitate, warm at 55–65 °C until the precipitate dissolves, and allow to cool to room temperature before use.
- Shelf Life: All components are stable for 2 years, if stored properly.
- González-Cano, R., Gonzalez-Martinez, A., Muñoz-Mejias, M. E., Valera, P., & Rodero, E. (2022). Removal to undesirable MC1R gene alleles from ‘Berrenda en Negro’, an endangered Spanish cattle breed, to enhance breed conservation programs. Livestock Science, 104844.
- Pirosanto, Y., et al. «Screening and detection of chromosomal copy number alterations in the domestic horse using SNP‐array genotyping data.» Animal Genetics (2021).
- Anaya, G., Fernández, M. E., Valera, M., Molina, A., Azcona, F., Azor, P., … & Demyda-Peyrás, S. (2018). Prevalence of twin foaling and blood chimaerism in purebred Spanish horses. The Veterinary Journal, 234, 142-144
- Anaya, G., Molina, A., Valera, M., Moreno‐Millán, M., Azor, P., Peral‐García, P., & Demyda‐Peyrás, S. (2017). Sex chromosomal abnormalities associated with equine infertility: validation of a simple molecular screening tool in the Purebred Spanish Horse. Animal genetics, 48(4), 412-419.
- Dorado, J., Anaya, G., Bugno‐Poniewierska, M., Molina, A., Mendez‐Sanchez, A., Ortiz, I., … & Demyda‐Peyrás, S. (2017). First case of sterility associated with sex chromosomal abnormalities in a jenny. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 52(2), 227-234.
- Fernández‐Bedmar, Z., Anter, J., Alonso‐Moraga, A., Martín de las Mulas, J., Millán‐Ruiz, Y., & Guil‐Luna, S. (2017). Demethylating and anti‐hepatocarcinogenic potential of hesperidin, a natural polyphenol of Citrus juices. Molecular carcinogenesis, 56(6), 1653-1662.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.