HigherPurity™ Buccal Saliva Genomic DNA Extraction Kit
For an Highly Efficient, Consistent & Rapid DNA Extraction from Buccal Saliva
HigherPurity™ Buccal Saliva Genomic DNA Extraction Kit provides an highly efficient, consistent and rapid method for DNA extraction from buccal saliva. The procedure includes sample collection, lysis, protein removing, DNA precipitation, washing and hydration.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0037-S||20 rxn||49 €|
|AN0037||50 rxn||99 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Convenient: ideal for routine work.
- Safe: avoids phenol/chloroform extraction.
- Highly efficient: 10 µg of genomic DNA from saliva.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Time-saving protocol: reduces sample collection distress and blood sample handling.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 60 mL Resuspension Solution
– 12 mL S2 Buffer
– 10 mL S3 Buffer
– 1 mL S4 Buffer
– 15 mg Proteinase K
– 10 mL EB Buffer
– 50 Funnels
– 50 Saliva Collection Tube
- Purification of genomic DNA from buccal saliva of different origins (human or animal).
Tables, Figures & Protocols
– Analysed by saliva DNA Genomic extraction.
– DNA purified is analysed by:
- Ratio 260/280 (1.8-2.0).
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Digestion with restriction endonucleases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.