HigherPurity™ Buccal Saliva Genomic DNA Extraction Kit
For an Highly Efficient, Consistent & Rapid DNA Extraction from Buccal Saliva
HigherPurity™ Buccal Saliva Genomic DNA Extraction Kit provides an highly efficient, consistent and rapid method for DNA extraction from buccal saliva. The procedure includes lysis, protein removing, DNA precipitation, washing and hydration.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0037-S||20 rxn||51 €|
|AN0037||50 rxn||102 €|
|AN0037-XL||250 rxn||392 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Convenient: ideal for routine work.
- Safe: avoids phenol/chloroform extraction.
- Highly efficient: obtain 10 – 20 µg of genomic DNA from Saliva (average DNA yield will vary depending on the donor).
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Convenient: reduces sample collection distress and blood sample handling.
- Time-saving protocol.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 60 mL Resuspension Solution
– 100 mL S2 Buffer
– 40 mL S3 Buffer
– 5 mL S4 Buffer
– 30 mg Proteinase K (lyophilized)
– 1.3 mL Proteinase K Buffer
– 50 mL EB Buffer
– 50 units Saliva Collection Tubes (2 mL)
– 10 mg RNase A (lyophilized)
– 1 mL RNase A Buffer
- Purification of genomic DNA from buccal saliva of different origins (human or animal).
Tables, Figures & Protocols
– Analysed by saliva DNA Genomic Extraction.
– DNA purified is analysed by:
- Ratio 260/280 (1.8-2.0).
- Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.
- Digestion with restriction endonucleases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase and RNAse (4 ºC). Before using for the first time, reconstitute the RNase A lyophilizate in 1 mL of RNase A Buffer. After reconstitution, the RNase A should be kept at +4˚C for short-term storage or in aliquots at -20˚C. Reconstitute the Proteinase K lyophilizate in 1.3 mL of Proteinase K Buffer. Proteinase K solution may be stored in aliquots at –20 °C until needed.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.