HigherPurity™ Buccal Swab/Saliva Genomic DNA Extraction Kit
For Accurate, Easy & Rapid DNA Extraction from Buccal Swab and Saliva
HigherPurity™ Buccal Swab/Saliva Genomic DNA Extraction Kit provides an accurate, easy-to use and rapid method for DNA Extraction from Buccal Swab and Saliva. The procedure includes sample collection, lysis, protein removing, DNA precipitation, washing and hydration.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0038-S||20 rxn||48 €|
|AN0038||150 rxn||229 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Safe: avoids phenol-chloroform extraction.
- Efficient: 0.5-3 μg of genomic DNA from buccal swab or 10 µg from saliva.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Time-saving protocol: reduces sample collection distress and blood sample handling.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 150 rxn:
– 60 mL Resuspension Solution (5x)
– 36 mL S2 Buffer
– 30 mL S3 Buffer
– 3 mL S4 Buffer
– 45 mg Proteinase K
– 10 mL EB Buffer
– 150 units Sterile swabs
- Purification of genomic DNA from Buccal Swab of different origins (Human or animal).
- Purification of genomic DNA from Saliva.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Analysed by a Buccal Swab DNA Genomic extraction.
- The Quality of Purified DNA is analysed by:
– Ratio 260/ 280 (1.8-2).
– Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.
– Digestion with Restriction Endonucleases.
- If any kit reagent forms a precipitate, warm at 55–65 °C until the precipitate dissolves, and allow to cool to Room Temperature before use.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.