HigherPurity™ Circulating DNA Purification Kit
For a Pure, Concentrated & Rapid Purification of Circulating DNA from Serum and Plasma
The kit offers a pure, concentrated and rapid simultaneous purification of Circulating DNA from cell–free samples such as serum and plasma (1 mL). The cell-free DNA in plasma and serum is known to be highly fragmented 50 – 1,000 bp. The degree of fragmentation depends on several parameters like origin DNA (fetal, tumor, microbial DNA), health of the donor blood, blood sampling procedure and handling of the sample.
The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based in nucleic acid ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts. For this, it is used a special columns designed for high recovery, especially of fragmented DNA in a range 100 – 1,000 bp and optimized Binding Buffer.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0260-S||20 rxn||89 €|
|AN0260||50 rxn||258 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Fast protocol: rapid isolation of circulating DNA in 58 minutes.
- Sample size: 1 mL (plasma or serum).
- High purity: complete removal of inhibitors.
- Yield: Varies, due to donor-to-donor variations, health status and the level of nucleases present in the blood.
- Elution volume: 30 μL.
- Ready-to-use: DNA obtained for direct use in PCR or real-time PCR.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 250 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 3 mL tubes
– 55 mL BLY Buffer
– 2 x 100 mg Proteinase K
– 18 mL WB1 Buffer
– 10 mL WB2 Buffer
– 2 mL Elution Buffer
The purified circulating RNA and DNA is compatible with most of the Molecular Biological applications such as:
- Reverse transcription qPCR.
- Reverse transcription PCR.
- Northern blotting.
- RNase protection and primer extension.
- Expression array assays.
- Southern Blot.
- Methylation-sensitive PCR.
- Restriction enzyme digestions.
- Ideal for detection of biomarkers in various diseases.
- Analysis of fetal DNA from maternal plasma.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- DNA isolated from 1,000 μl of Plasma/Serum quantified by spectrophotometer and analysed by PCR.
- Recommendations: If any kit reagent forms a precipitate, warm at 55–65 °C until the precipitate dissolves, and allow to cool to Room Temperature before use.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature. Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 2 years, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.