HigherPurity™ FFPE DNA Isolation Kit
For Easy, Rapid & Highly Efficient Extraction and Purification of DNA From FFPE samples
HigherPurity™ Formalin Fixation and Paraffin Embedding (FFPE) DNA Isolation Kit is an easy, rapid and highly efficient method for long-term preservation of most archived pathological specimens. It extraction involves two different phases: Deparaffinization and DNA extraction.
HigherPurity™ advanced technology omits the use of flammable and malodorous xylene or d-limonene commonly used for deparaffinization, a proprietary buffer formulation Deparaffinization solution is used for the complete dissolution of the wax to release the tissue.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0160-S||20 rxn||81 €|
|AN0160||50 rxn||192 €|
|AN0160-XL||250 rxn||751 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High quality: of DNA obtained.
- Very easy and rapid procedure: it takes 173 minutes to obtain the paraffin removal with minimal handling.
- Safe: avoids xylene and other toxic solvents.
- High purity of sample: complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors for reliable downstream applications.
- Concentrated: low elution volume between 15-30 μL.
- High durability: optimized for long-term preservation of most archived pathological specimens.
- Complete solution: includes two different phases Deparaffinization and DNA extraction.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 30 mL Deparaffinization solution
– 10 mL Tissue Lysis Buffer
– 15 mL Lysis/ Binding Buffer
– 2 x 30 mg Proteinase K
– 18 mL Desinhibition Buffer
– 10 mL Wash Buffer
– 10 mL Elution Buffer
– 50 units MicroSpin Columns
– 100 units Collection tubes
- Rapid isolation of DNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples.
- Isolation of DNA from fresh and archived FFPE samples.
- Isolation of DNA from specimen of object slides.
- Typical downstream application: PCR, qPCR, NGS, STR analysis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- DNA isolated from tissue slice Paraffin-embedded (10 µm) quantified by Spectrophotometer and analysed by PCR.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase K (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
Sevilla, A., Morales, M. C., Ezkurra, P. A., Rasero, J., Velasco, V., Cancho-Galan, G., … & Asumendi, A. (2020). BRAF V600E mutational load as a prognosis biomarker in malignant melanoma. PLOS ONE, 15(3), e0230136.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.